Planet Platform Postman Collection (v0 & v1)
A set of example HTTP requests for the v0 and v1 Planet APIs using Postman. These include:
- Catalog (v1)
- Scenes (v0)
- Orders (v0)
- Areas of Interest (v0)
In order to utilize this repo you will need two things:
- A Planet Platform account.
- Postman for Mac or Chrome.
- Clone or download this repo to your local machine.
- Open Postman.
- In the top left corner click “Import”.
- Click “Import Folder”.
- Drag or find your
planet-platform-postman-collectionfolder and click open.
- Both the collection and the environment variables will be imported to Postman.
- In the top right corner to the left of the eye icon, click the drop down and select “Manage Environments”.
- Click “Planet”.
- Navigate to your Planet Platform apps page to obtain your key.
- Navigate back to Postman and replace
your-api-keywith your actual credentials.
- Click “Update” and close the window.
- Click the environment drop down again and select “Planet”.
- You are now ready to start making API calls!
- Try querying all Planet Dove scenes by clicking the Scenes folder > “Query All Planet Dove Scenes” > Send.
If you encounter any issues please create an issue. Please also feel free to improve upon the collection and submit pull requests. :-)